CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tag

Name:Sabrina Kumari

Sibling:One big sister

Shoe size:8(i think!)

Height:169-170cm

Where do you live:Taman Jaya

Favourite drinks:Ice lemon tea:)

Favourite breakfast:Hardly eat breakfast..so none

Have you been on a plane:Yes..a couple of times

Swam in the ocean:Er..ya probably

Fell off your chair:No..haven't!

Sat by the phone waiting for someone to call:Yes..

Saved e-mails:Yup

What is your room like:A two single-bed,two cupboard,a dressing table and full of electronics..e.g radio,phones

What's right beside you:Mum's dressing table

What is the last thing you ate:Oo..nasi lemak

Chicken pox:Had it when i was standard 5

Sore throat:The last was two months back

Stitches:Never want to!

Broken nose:Nope

Do you believe in love at first sight:Yes..all the time

Last person who made you smile:My dad

Kiss anyone:Haiz..no haven't

Miss someone:Now not so much

Sleep with stuffed animals:Yes..one is bluey, then other is dog:)

Who do you really hate:I haven't really hated anyone yet!

Randoms:
Q:Is there someone in your mind right now..who?:My best friends..too many to list
Q:Do you want children:Only one or two
Q:Do you smile often:People tell me i do
Q:Do you like your hand-writing:No..its big! I like pri's one:)
Q:Whose bed you rather sleep on:My parents! Its soft and comfortable
Q:I can't wait to:Go to Bali for 5 days 4 night
Q:When did you last cry:A month ago for all the wrong reason
Q:Are you sociable:Ha..no:]
Q:Where is the person you have feelings for:Dun know..probably with some girl..forgotten all about me..Haiz
Q:Can you handle the truth:I have to..right?
Q:Are you closer to mum or dad:I dun know..both i think
Q:Who is the last person you cried to:Roshini..:)
Q:Do you eat healthy:Now..i am
Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you..what?:Yes..he said he was cheating me!
Q:Are you confident:No..i have no self-confidence!
Q:5 Bad habits:Curse,talk back,no self-confidence,like to change decision fast,hardly go out!

I tag:
Priyanka,Sonia er..that's all i guess
~people i want to know their answers for this tag!

0 comments: