CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Jitters!

Its the new year..and i can't help but feel nervous! i mean i going into form 5..i gonna leave my high-school in only a few months! not to mention..i sitting for my SPM!! God..i not so sure now that i will be able to cope! will i be able to do well?? Actually i not ready to take this big step yet..i dun think that i confident enough to do well..

I dun think i ready to see everyone yet at school..i not ready to say goodbye to my friends..i not ready to show him that i have changed! i not so sure if i ready to say goodbye to him too! but i can't keep acting this way forever..life is going to take me many places and meet all sorts of ppl..i can't say i have matured and still have this attitude!

So as my new year resolution..i resolve that i be stronger and believe in myself more!:) i can do it!! Pri..how i wished you didn't moved but not to worry i will always stay in touch with you k? that i promised you!:) Ros..lets begin!

0 comments: